A playful colour palette and the subtle taste of hemp in one box. Magu Space cannabis fruit gummies can help you relax, get rid of anxiety and tension. The amount of cannabis in the gummy is precisely measured, ensuring accuracy and convenience. Each tasty gummy contains 25 mg of high-quality hemp fibre.
Magu Space gummies are enriched with omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, B vitamins, vitamin E, calcium, iron and magnesium.
The cannabis flavour is packaged in gummy form and also contains antioxidants. Antioxidants help reduce stress in our bodies and help us stay healthier.
The human body has an endocannabinoid system that is involved in regulating various functions (e.g. sleep, pain). The endocannabinoids normally produced by the body are able to maintain a stable mental and physical balance in our bodies, but unfortunately we are vulnerable to a wide range of injuries, viruses and diseases, and we are often under a lot of stress, constant tension, anxiety, distraction, and poor sleep. In this case, homeostasis cannot be maintained by our own endocannabinoids alone.
Why Magu Space cannabis gummies?
- The amount of cannabis fibre in the gummy is precisely measured, ensuring accurate and convenient dosing.
- This product comes in a convenient package, making it easy to keep on hand or on the go.
Magu Space offers 100% natural hemp products for those who want to get the most out of the cannabis plant, and for those who want to bring balance back into their lives.
Cannabis fruit gummies do not produce psychoactive effects such as intoxication.
- Cannabinoids, (cannabidiol) is the most widely studied cannabinoid.
- Terpenes, which give the plant its distinctive aroma.
- Flavonoids, which give tea its distinctive taste, colour and smell. They also have anti-inflammatory, antibacterial properties that can help treat skin problems.
Cannabidiol – affects the endocannabinoid system in our body, which was only discovered when cannabinoids were first studied. Today, the endocannabinoid system is the subject of intense research, but it has already been shown to be responsible for learning and memory, understanding emotions, sleep, temperature and pain control, inflammatory and immune processes and appetite.
Food business operator authorisation from the State Food and Veterinary Office: identification number 190013576