Delivery and payment terms
You can order products from the online shop at any time convenient for you. Goods are packed and dispatched within 1-3 working days (excluding weekends and public holidays) after the order has been paid. All orders placed before 15:00 on weekdays are subject to availability. are usually sent the same day.
Delivery in Lithuania
- Omniva post office (1-3 working days)
- LP Express post office (1-3 working days)
- Lithuanian Post (2-4 working days)
- DPD post office (1-3 working days)
*In case of high volumes of parcels during the festive period or interference due to quarantine restrictions, parcels may be delayed due to the work of parcel delivery services throughout Lithuania. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Payment for goods
When you buy goods in the online shop, you can choose the payment method that suits you best:
- Paysera – Lithuanian online bank.
- By bank transfer to the account indicated.
- Postal order – when you pay for the goods at a post office or parcel terminal (valid for DPD courier, Omniva post office, LP Express post office, Lithuanian Post).