Hemp is one of the oldest cultivated crops. Archaeologists regularly find hemp-fibre clothing and all sorts of objects used thousands of years before Christ. There are also writings mentioning the use of hemp in ritual ceremonies. Medieval writings mention cannabis in food, its oils and extracts.
The world is rediscovering and rediscovering the benefits of hemp and hemp tea. So we invite you to discover together the potential of cannabis tea for your body!
Wonderful aroma, rich cannabis flavour, rich in the best qualities of cannabis tea, packed and ready for you! Only the freshest harvest!
How do I choose a quality cannabis tea?
Magu Space offers you:
- Only the freshest tea from the 2023 harvest, which retains the best characteristics of cannabis tea;
- Whole, whole cannabis flowers;
- 100% natural cannabis tea without any additives;
- Tea grown in Lithuania, hand-picked;
- The sealed packaging ensures the quality of the tea.
When you choose Magu Space tea, you will always get fresh, high quality, hand-picked tea!
Magu Space cannabis tea in the morning – a stress-free day, in the evening – relaxation and rest, and a great night’s sleep!
Cannabis flower and leaf tea 25g
- 100% certified fibre hemp grown in Lithuania
- 2023 harvested by hand
- Whole, whole, whole cannabis flowers
- May help maintain good daily well-being
- THC less than 0,2%
Magu Space cannabis tea is the perfect choice to start the day – to enhance concentration and calmness, to reduce stress, and to end the day – to calm down after an intense day, to relax the mind and body, and to improve a sweet night’s sleep.
Magu Space cannabis tea is full of rich cannabis flavour, as it is made from only carefully selected certified hemp flowers and leaves. These flowers contain the very best properties of cannabis for our bodies.
- Cannabinoids, including CBD (cannabidiol), are the most widely studied cannabinoid.
- Terpenes, which give the plant its distinctive aroma.
- Flavonoids, which give tea its distinctive taste, colour and smell. They also have anti-inflammatory, antibacterial properties that can help treat skin problems.
Cannabidiol – CBD – acts on the endocannabinoid system in our body, which was only discovered when cannabinoids were first studied. Today, the endocannabinoid system is the subject of intense research, but it has already been shown to be responsible for learning and memory, understanding emotions, sleep, temperature and pain control, inflammatory and immune processes and appetite.
The endocannabinoid system in our body releases natural endocannabinoids, one of which is anandamide. Natural endocannabinoids have a very similar structure to the cannabinoids found in cannabis and therefore influence the activity of the endocannabinoid system.
Potential benefits of CBD:
- Anti-inflammatory properties for the potential treatment of oncological diseases;
- Improving sleep;
- Depression and stress relief;
- Chronic pain relief;
- Controlling epilepsy;
- Autoimmune diseases;
- To alleviate the symptoms of autism;
- For relief of mild allergy and asthma symptoms, etc.
Magu Space cannabis tea does not produce psychoactive effects such as intoxication.
How to preserve the best qualities of tea?
The best qualities of the tea will be preserved if you store it in its original, sealed packaging, out of sunlight and in a cool, dry place. This will ensure that the best qualities of the tea are preserved.
Do not use for people sensitive to the ingredients in tea. It is not recommended for use with antidepressants or heart failure medications. Always check with your doctor.
Net quantity: 25gr.
Food business operator authorisation from the State Food and Veterinary Office: identification number 190013576